It is said that a man’s shoes reveal a lot about him. If that’s the case, then it is high time to level up your shoe-gaming by wearing shorts. When men wear shorts, their choice of footwear is essential because people will quickly notice them. So, if you’re planning to rock a black chino short with a great pair of shoes, we got your back on that!
Men can wear chino shorts for various occasions and dress codes because they have an effortlessly cool style and versatility. Although this ability to adapt makes chino shorts a versatile piece of clothing, it can be challenging to choose the proper footwear to go with them. Choosing the right shoe style is crucial to achieving a fashionable look.
Best Shoes to Pair with Black Chino Shorts
We believe that today is the best time to invest in a pair of chino shorts. Chino shorts are the perfect wardrobe staple for guaranteeing you’re never caught in the overdressed/underdressed dilemma again. They are a little more casual than tailored leg-bearers but not as untidy as sporty styles. Chino shorts are versatile and functional in equal parts.
But as much as versatility is a concern, finding some versatile shoes that will go nicely with it is a tricky one. So, we listed some shoes that we believe will look good on you once paired with short black chinos.
Loafers are a traditional slip-on style of shoe with no laces or other fastenings. They’re usually made of leather or suede and have a flat heel like a moccasin. Despite their origins as casual shoes, loafers are now worn with a wide range of outfits for various occasions, including many formal ones.
The penny loafer is a stylish minimal shoe that is one of the most traditional styles. It’s also very versatile, so it’s a great buy. It was a popular shoe choice because of its simple design and adaptability.
Loafers are perfect for daytime outings when paired with shorts. It’s up to you how formal or casual you want to be, but chino shorts with a shirt, casual blazer, and loafers are a great semi-formal look for summer.
Brogues are a timeless item in men’s fashion for a classic look. They’re not only neat and stylish, but their distinct openings can also add a unique touch to any outfit. Brogues are typically divided into two types: open-lacing Derbys and enclosed-lacing Oxfords.
When putting together an outfit, keep in mind that a savvy shoe needs to be paired with a pair of equally savvy shorts. When you pair brogues with chino shorts, you’ve got yourself a smart casual look. The key to looking great with them is to pair them with a classic-colored shirt. Just remember to take off your socks.
When worn correctly, boat shoes can be highly stylish and add a level of maturity to an outfit. Boat shoes are easy to dress up or down because they strike a comfortable balance between smart and casual. Pair them with chino shorts for an effortlessly refined look on more formal occasions. Pair them with a tailored shirt for a balanced look. Also, boat shoes in neutral colors, such as navy, tan, or beige, are the best ones.
Designers from all over the world are now creating must-have sneakers. These laid-back, comfy, yet stylish shoes are an essential staple in your wardrobe all year long, regardless of your personal style. When worn with black chino shorts, sneakers can achieve an effortlessly cool look that is ideal for the summer.
Black Chino Shorts and Shoes Outfit Ideas
Yes, there are varieties of shoes that you can pair with your black chinos. But how about an entire outfit? Well, we also got that covered. Below are some outfit ideas that you can try with your black chinos.
Black Chino Shorts and Sneakers Outfit
- To feel invincible and look fashionable, you can wear a beige long sleeve shirt with black chino shorts. You can add a pair of black and white canvas high-top sneakers to this outfit to easily dial down the look with a pair of shoes.
- Combining a multicolored print short sleeve shirt and black chino shorts makes for a sharp look without sacrificing practicality. Finish off your look with a pair of white leather low-top sneakers, and you’re ready to go.
- You’ll be surprised at how stylish a white crew-neck t-shirt and black chinos shorts can make any guy look. When it comes to footwear, white canvas low-top sneakers go perfectly with this look.
Black Chino Shorts and Loafers Outfit
- Combine a white long sleeve shirt with black chino shorts for a contemporary off-duty look. Add black leather loafers to the equation if you want to elevate this look with a pair of shoes instantly.
- The casual pairing of a light blue vertical striped long sleeve shirt and black chino shorts is quick and easy to put together, allowing you to look sharp and ready for anything without having to dig through your closet. To dress it up, pair it with a pair of tobacco suede loafers.
- Every dapper guy should have a pair of red plaid short sleeve shirt and black chino shorts in his menswear arsenal. On the other hand, dark brown leather loafers are a great way to add some oomph to your ensemble.
Black Chino Shorts and Boat Shoe Outfit
- When you have no time, a pink vertical striped short sleeve shirt and black chino shorts are the kind of fail-safe casual look you need. Boat shoes, on the other hand, will go with a wide range of outfits.
- A white and navy horizontal striped crew-neck t-shirt and black chino shorts are a great example of practicality in street style. Introduce a pair of boat shoes to the mix for a more sophisticated finish to this ensemble.
- Opt to wear a navy and white plaid long sleeve shirt and black chino shorts for a laid-back look. Also, boat shoes are the perfect complement to your ensemble. And it will surely help you look dapper.
The Bottom Line
It’s always essential to wear the correct shorts for your outfit. And chinos are durable, versatile, and comfortable short. But so is finding the right shoes to pair them with. So, we hope we were able to help you. Tell us your favorite shoes.