There are instances when we have all we need in terms of attire, yet we are still unsure how to match our upper and lower clothes. To some, it seems that matching your clothes is a daunting work task. But the truth is, you need a shirt in your closet that fits your different color pants to make your life a little easier.
Regarding shirts, men like navy blue more than any other color. It is also well-known to be a fantastic ensemble when paired with a stunning array of different-colored pants.
It can look less harsh than black and is one of the most universally attractive colors available. But how should you style navy blue? What hues complement navy? How do you put together fashionable navy attire? Let’s talk about that in this article.
Colors That Match With Navy-Blue
Navy blue is a dynamic color that can be adapted to fit most color combinations and clothing styles. It is recognized for its powerful presence and classic-meets-cozy appeal. Its dark hues draw the eye, let lighter shades stand out, but also go well with other dark hues. Though navy blue has many advantages, it is a reasonably dark hue and needs to be balanced to avoid overpowering the outfit. Overall, clear, sharp, and brilliant color combinations with navy are preferred.
Navy Blue and White
White is a traditional, high-contrast mate that enhances the navy’s rich tone and gives it a vibrant lift. So, you can opt to c Combine a navy-blue shirt with a pair of clean, white pants for a lively look—also, navy blue pairs well with off-whites and creams in addition to cool snow-white.
Navy Blue and Mustard Yellow
Combining navy blue with a significantly lighter, the brighter color will create a striking color scheme. The warmth and brilliance in yellow hues, such as rich mustard yellow and gentle butter yellow, will contrast sharply with the chilly, deep tones of navy blue. So, when you want to go somewhere and make a fashion statement, you can wear these colors and create an incredible impression. And to add more interest to a navy blue and yellow color combination, pick fabric and materials with subtly different patterns and textures.
Navy Blue and Beige
You can wear relaxing hues and earthy textures that go well with navy blue to create a laid-back appearance. Beige is the ideal choice to keep your color scheme neutral. Wearing two neutrals together makes them stand out. Additionally, if you add a dash of color to your outfit, you can always opt for vibrant footwear.
Navy Blue and Black
Contrary to popular belief, the colors like blue and black can be worn together. Fabric innovations, such as moisture-wicking technology, address the concern that darker colors will absorb body heat. This guarantees that the body stays cool even in the sweltering summer heat. Additionally, navy and black hide sweat stains and accentuate your figure for a leaner silhouette.
Navy Blue and Blue
You can look stylish for anything with an outfit of a navy shirt and light blue jeans. With this outfit color combination, you will look ready to go wherever in just a few seconds, without spending a lot of time digging through your closet.
Navy Blue Shirt Outfit Ideas for Men
A shirt in navy blue is a stylish inclusion to your wardrobe. In today’s men’s fashion, it complements just as many outfits as a black shirt and looks great with grey, dark denim, tan, or khaki chinos. The ideal navy-blue shirt exudes intrigue. It is stylish enough to stand out among your peers and timeless sufficient for everyday use.
Navy Blue Shirts Casual Outfits for Men
- An olive pair of chinos worn with a navy short sleeve shirt can only be characterized as stunningly sharp. And adding a pair of blue and white suede low-top sneakers to complete your look is a simple way to inject some spice into your ensemble.
- A casual and stylish feeling can be added easily to your present wardrobe when you wear a navy long sleeve shirt and white jeans. You can add a touch of David Gandy coolness to your look by finishing with a pair of white canvas low-top shoes.
- Even if the outfit is informal, a navy shirt, white crewneck, and beige chinos make you seem sharp and smart. And black leather sandals are a surefire way to add a dash of chic ease to your appearance.
- When you don’t have additional time, you need a tried-and-true casual attire like a navy shirt and light blue jeans. Giving your outfit a touch of elegance by finishing with a pair of grey athletic shoes is a proven method.
Smart Casual Wears for Men
- You can effortlessly wear a navy shirt and white chinos to create a relaxed, smart casual menswear look with a modernized twist. And to add a little elegance, you can match a pair of brown suede brogue boots to the ensemble.
- You can look great and be ready for anything with this off-duty outfit consisting of a tobacco bomber jacket, a short-sleeve navy shirt, and black chinos. You can wear this combination without spending too much time digging through your wardrobe. You can also opt to add a pair of grey leather low-top shoes to the mix to round off your look for something more upscale.
- The outfit, consisting of a black jacket, a navy short sleeve shirt, and black chinos, is effortless to put together and incredibly comfy to wear throughout the day. You’ll never go wrong with wearing such a match. And to completely amp up the look, complete it with charcoal suede desert boots.
Navy Blue Shirts Formal Ensemble for Men
- A long sleeve navy shirt and white chinos can be easily worn to put together a nonchalantly formal look for men with a modernized twist. And to add a little elegance, you can add a pair of brown suede brogue boots to the ensemble.
- A navy shirt and a navy suit look fantastic when worn together as part of a dapper combo for a contemporary guy. And if you are unsure of how to complete this outfit, put on silver leather derby shoes to take your outfit to another level.
- Are you looking for a navy shirt outfit? Why not choose an outfit consisting of a charcoal pair of jeans, a navy turtleneck, and a navy long-sleeve shirt? These pieces are not only very useful but also very stylish when worn together. Also, you can feel free to add a pair of classy black leather Chelsea boots for an edgy outfit.
The Bottom Line
The navy-blue shirt is unquestionably one of the most dependable pieces in men’s wardrobe. Such a piece is very versatile that you can match it with almost every color of pants in your closet.